Be sure to subscribe for updates to the blog and follow me on social media.
If you’re over 40 and dating, you bring to the dating scene tons of experience from your past loves and relationships. That experience should work in your favor as you know what you want and are better at identifying when things are and are not working for you. At other times, your experience can work against you. So what do you do when you find yourself ready to date as a mature, grown woman in the modern world? You dive right in!
Whether you have been single due to a marriage that ended or you have chosen to be single and unattached for the last several years, figuring out how to date again can be tricky and overwhelming. Mostly because meeting someone the old fashioned way is becoming more obsolete. But dating is like riding a bike, you get on and it all comes back to you.
Good thing it’s becoming more acceptable for older women to date (not just hook up with) younger men. The President of France is married to a woman 24 years his elder! It’s time society recognized why younger men are so attracted to “seasoned women” who have aged so gracefully.
Now, more than ever before, you have so many choices of how to meet that potential special someone. Whether its online, through dating apps, or through dating services that person is out there! Technology has brought people even closer than ever before to fall in love, and that special someone may not be in a location near you. I remember when online dating started and how much people cringed at the thought of it. Now, look at how many people use these new methods to find that special person they have been looking for all their life.
Dates with older men suck and fall into one of three categories:
1. Newly divorced and ready to go crazy sexing everything with two legs and return to hoe is life.
2. Newly divorced and all they talk about is the ex and you would hear all about it at your date.
3. A middle-age bachelor and wanting the sun and moon. Just unreleastic standards no woman can meet and they can’t meet either.
Reasons why dating younger just works:
1. The sex is amazing.
2. You find it enjoyable to teach someone younger than you about how it was “back in the day”.
3. You are not bothered by having to teach them how to be in a relationship
4. For every life lesson you teach them, you learn something in return.
5. You do not care what anyone else thinks of your relationship.
6. You don’t mind that one day, you could end up as nothing more than a distant memory of ‘that older woman I had a thing with back in the day.’
A woman who dates younger men is a genius. She has it all figured out. And, I promise you, any man who has the pleasure of her company considers himself lucky.
After all, cougar is the new mink.